Chicken Costoletta Cheesecake Factory
Cheesecake Factory’s chicken costoletta is an Italian-American staple that is sure to please the whole family. This recipe features a breaded chicken cutlet coated in a creamy, savory sauce and served over a bed of pasta. The dish is creamy, flavorful, and easy to make at home. It is sure to become a favorite in your household. Add a side of roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
Cheesecake Factory’s chicken costoletta is a classic Italian-American dish, featuring breaded chicken cutlet topped with a creamy sauce and served over a bed of pasta. This recipe is easy to make at home, and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. It’s a great way to use up leftover chicken and can be prepared in just 30 minutes. The key ingredients for this dish are chicken cutlets, olive oil, garlic, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese. For variations or substitutions, you can use different cuts of chicken, swap out the heavy cream for a lighter milk or broth, or add in additional vegetables like mushrooms or bell peppers. This dish serves four and takes just 30 minutes to make.
The ingredients for Cheesecake Factory’s chicken costoletta are simple and easy to find. You will need four chicken cutlets, two tablespoons of olive oil, two cloves of garlic, one cup of heavy cream, and one cup of grated Parmesan cheese. You’ll also need salt and pepper to taste.
The cooking time for this dish is relatively quick. It can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it a great weeknight meal. The total servings yield four, so it’s perfect for family dinners.
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken cutlets to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer for 8-10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of pasta.
- Calories: 590
- Fat: 33g
- Carbs: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 43g
Total cooking time: 30 minutes
- Large skillet
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Serve the chicken costoletta over a bed of pasta or roasted vegetables.
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve with a side of crusty bread.
- Pair with a crisp white wine.
- Add mushrooms, bell peppers, or other vegetables to the sauce.
- Swap out the heavy cream for a lighter milk or broth.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for a little heat.
- Swap out the chicken cutlets for chicken breasts.
- Heavy cream can be substituted with a lighter milk or broth.
- Chicken cutlets can be substituted with chicken breasts.
- Parmesan cheese can be substituted with other hard cheeses like Pecorino Romano.
- Olive oil can be substituted with other cooking oils.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until warmed through.
- Freeze leftovers for up to 3 months.
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before reheating.
- Pat the chicken cutlets dry before seasoning for maximum flavor.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through before serving.
- Add additional vegetables to the sauce for a boost of flavor and nutrition.
- Garnish the dish with freshly chopped parsley for a pop of color.
- The dish can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- For a gluten-free option, use gluten-free breadcrumbs or crushed gluten-free crackers for the coating.
- The sauce can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- The sauce can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make this dish in advance? Yes, the dish can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until warmed through.
- How do I make this dish gluten-free? For a gluten-free option, use gluten-free breadcrumbs or crushed gluten-free crackers for the coating.
- What is the best way to store leftovers? Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until warmed through.
- Can I freeze the sauce? Yes, the sauce can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Main dish
- 30-minute meal
- Suitable for all seasons
Cheesecake Factory’s chicken costoletta is a delicious and easy to make Italian-American dish. It’s simple to prepare and can be on the table in just 30 minutes. The creamy sauce and savory flavor make it a hit with the whole family. Serve it over a bed of pasta or roasted vegetables for a complete meal. Don’t forget to garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for a pop of color. Give it a try and explore your creativity with variations and mix-ins. Enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed this recipe and found it easy to make. I encourage you to experiment with variations, add in your personal touch, or use substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions. If you have any feedback, questions, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy preparing and savoring this dish.