Chicken Marsala Cheesecake Factory
If you’re looking for an easy but delicious weeknight dinner, look no further than chicken marsala cheesecake factory. This classic Italian dish combines chicken, mushrooms, and marsala wine for a savory flavor that’s sure to delight your taste buds. With just a few simple ingredients, it’s fast and easy to prepare and can be served with a variety of sides, from mashed potatoes to linguine. Plus, this dish is sure to please the whole family—even picky eaters!
Chicken marsala cheesecake factory is a classic Italian dish that combines chicken, mushrooms, and marsala wine for a savory flavor that’s sure to please the whole family. This dish is fast and easy to prepare and can be served with a variety of sides. It’s a great weeknight dinner option that’s sure to please even picky eaters. The key ingredients are chicken breasts, mushrooms, marsala wine, butter, and Parmesan cheese, and seasonings like garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Variations or substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary preferences or restrictions. For example, gluten-free marsala wine can be used, vegetable broth can be substituted for the wine, and non-dairy cheese can be used instead of Parmesan.
The total cooking time for this dish is about 30 minutes, and it yields 4-6 servings.
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Season the chicken with the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the butter to the skillet and melt. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the marsala wine and chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve.
- Calories: 532
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 117mg
- Sodium: 867mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 52g
Total cooking time for this dish is about 30 minutes.
- Large skillet
This dish is delicious served with mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, linguine, or a side salad. For a finishing touch, top with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
To add more flavor, try adding diced onion, bell pepper, or roasted garlic. For a creamy version, add a splash of cream or half-and-half. For a spicy variation, add a pinch of red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper.
Gluten-free marsala wine can be used in place of regular marsala wine. Vegetable broth can be substituted for the wine. Non-dairy cheese can be used instead of Parmesan.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place in a skillet over medium heat until warmed through.
- For a crispier chicken, dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and allow to sit for 10 minutes before cooking.
- To prevent the chicken from sticking to the skillet, make sure the skillet is hot before adding the chicken.
- To prevent the sauce from becoming too salty, use low-sodium chicken broth.
- To make the dish healthier, use olive oil instead of butter.
- This dish can be served as a main course or as an appetizer.
- For a heartier dish, add diced potatoes or cooked pasta.
- This dish is best served immediately, as the sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Marsala wine is a fortified Italian wine with a sweet, earthy flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make this dish ahead of time?
Yes, the chicken can be cooked ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to serve, reheat in a skillet over medium heat until warmed through.
- Can I use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts?
Yes, boneless, skinless chicken thighs can be used in place of chicken breasts.
- Can I make this dish gluten-free?
Yes, gluten-free marsala wine can be used in place of regular marsala wine.
- Can I substitute the marsala wine with something else?
Yes, vegetable broth can be substituted for the wine.
Main Course, Italian Cuisine, Weeknight Dinners, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
Chicken marsala cheesecake factory is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner that can be enjoyed year-round. With just a few ingredients, it’s fast and simple to prepare and can be served with a variety of sides, from mashed potatoes to linguine. Plus, this dish is sure to please the whole family—even picky eaters!
If you’re looking for something new and tasty to add to your weekly dinner rotation, give chicken marsala cheesecake factory a try. And don’t be afraid to get creative with the ingredients—try adding diced onion, bell pepper, or roasted garlic for more flavor, or substituting vegetable broth for the wine for a vegetarian-friendly version.
We hope you enjoy preparing and savoring this delicious dish as much as we do. Bon appetit!