Cheesecake Factory Low-Licious Cheesecake Nutrition
Cheesecake Factory’s Low-Licious Cheesecake is a delicious combination of creamy cheesecake filling, rich chocolate, and crunchy graham cracker crust. This indulgent treat is the perfect way to enjoy cheesecake without the guilt! This recipe calls for only a few simple ingredients and is quick and easy to make. Low-Licious Cheesecake is a great way to indulge your sweet tooth while still keeping your health in check. Let’s take a closer look at the nutrition facts of this delicious dessert.
Cheesecake Factory’s Low-Licious Cheesecake is a low-calorie, low-fat alternative to traditional cheesecakes. It features a combination of cream cheese, egg whites, low-fat yogurt, and low-fat sour cream, all of which lend to its creamy texture and flavor. The graham cracker crust is baked in a preheated oven and then filled with the creamy filling. Once cooled, the cheesecake is topped with a rich chocolate sauce. While still decadent and delicious, this cheesecake contains fewer calories and fat than other, more indulgent varieties.
This recipe can be easily adapted to accommodate dietary preferences or restrictions. For those looking to reduce the fat content even further, the recipe can be made with reduced-fat cream cheese and low-fat yogurt. Non-dairy alternatives, such as almond milk or coconut milk, can be used to replace the dairy ingredients. Additionally, sugar-free chocolate sauce can be substituted for the traditional version.
This recipe takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and yields 8 servings. The cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and cinnamon. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add yogurt, egg whites, sour cream, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust. Bake for 25 minutes or until center is set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Calories: 140 per serving
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg
- Sodium: 150 mg
45 minutes (including cooling time)
- Medium bowl
- Large bowl
- 8-inch round cake pan
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
- Serve with a scoop of low-fat vanilla ice cream.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup of chopped nuts to the graham cracker crust.
- Substitute 1/4 cup of peanut butter for the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Swap out the graham cracker crust for a chocolate cookie crust.
- Top with a layer of fresh berries before serving.
- For those who are lactose intolerant, almond milk or coconut milk can be used in place of the yogurt and sour cream.
- For a sugar-free version, use a sugar-free chocolate sauce.
- For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free graham crackers for the crust.
- For a vegan version, substitute vegan cream cheese and vegan chocolate chips.
Cheesecake Factory’s Low-Licious Cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. For longer storage, wrap the cake tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to two months.
- For a lighter, fluffier cheesecake, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and creamy.
- To ensure that the cheesecake is cooked through, use a toothpick to check the center for doneness.
- For a richer flavor, substitute dark chocolate chips for the semisweet chips.
- To make the cheesecake easier to slice, run a knife under hot water before cutting.
- The cheesecake can be prepared a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For a special occasion, top with fresh berries or a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes.
- This recipe can be doubled to make a larger cheesecake.
- Cheesecake is best enjoyed the day it is made.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I freeze cheesecake? Yes, cheesecake can be frozen for up to two months. To freeze, wrap the cheesecake tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer.
- How do I know when the cheesecake is done? The cheesecake is done when the center is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Should I refrigerate the cheesecake? Yes, the cheesecake should be refrigerated for at least two hours before serving.
- Can the recipe be doubled? Yes, the recipe can easily be doubled for a larger cheesecake.
Desserts, Cheesecake, Low-Fat, Spring, Summer
Cheesecake Factory’s Low-Licious Cheesecake is the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt! This low-fat, low-calorie recipe is incredibly easy to make and can be adapted to accommodate dietary preferences and restrictions. With its creamy cheesecake filling, crunchy graham cracker crust, and rich chocolate topping, this delicious dessert is sure to become a favorite!
Make this recipe your own by adding nuts, peanut butter, chocolate cookie crust, or fresh berries to the top! Get creative and explore with different flavor combinations or substitute ingredients to make the cheesecake your own. Be sure to also experiment with different presentation ideas to make this dessert truly unique.
We hope you enjoy making and savoring this delicious Low-Licious Cheesecake! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to share in the comments section below. Thank you for your time and happy baking!