Chipotle Chicken Pasta Cheesecake Factory
This chipotle chicken pasta dish from the Cheesecake Factory is a flavor-packed meal that’s sure to become a favorite. Rich and creamy, with a hint of smokiness from the chipotle peppers, this dish is sure to tantalize the taste buds and leave you wanting more. With a quick prep time and simple ingredients, you’ll be able to serve up this restaurant-style dinner in no time.
The Cheesecake Factory’s chipotle chicken pasta is a creamy and flavorful dish made with chicken, tomatoes, and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. The sauce is made with cream, garlic, and red pepper flakes, then tossed with penne pasta. The dish is then topped with fresh cilantro and crispy tortilla strips for a delicious and easy meal.
This recipe is a great way to add a Mexican-inspired twist to a classic pasta dish. It’s also a great option for a family dinner, as it’s quick to prepare and can easily be adapted to accommodate different dietary preferences. Vegetarians can substitute the chicken with mushrooms or tofu, while vegans can opt for a non-dairy cream.
The recipe yields four servings and takes about 30 minutes to prepare, including the cooking time. It’s a great meal to whip up on busy weeknights or for entertaining friends and family.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped crispy tortilla strips
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and add to the skillet. Stir in the cilantro and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve the pasta topped with the crispy tortilla strips.
- Calories: 591
- Total Fat: 22.2g
- Saturated Fat: 11.5g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 576mg
- Carbohydrates: 63.6g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Protein: 33.7g
Total cooking time for the chipotle chicken pasta is about 30 minutes.
- Large skillet
- Wooden spoon
- Pot for boiling pasta
- Serve the chipotle chicken pasta with a side of steamed vegetables and a fresh green salad.
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and extra chopped cilantro for added flavor and texture.
- Serve with garlic bread or toasted baguette slices for dipping into the sauce.
- Stir in grilled bell peppers for a fresh and colorful addition.
- Add cooked and crumbled bacon for a smoky flavor.
- Substitute the penne with farfalle or other types of pasta.
- Add diced red onion for a milder flavor.
- For a vegan or dairy-free version, substitute the heavy cream with full-fat coconut milk.
- For a vegetarian version, substitute the chicken with mushrooms or firm tofu.
- For a gluten-free version, substitute the penne with gluten-free pasta.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Freeze leftovers in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- For a spicier version, add an additional chipotle pepper or increase the amount of red pepper flakes.
- Use a food processor to quickly mince the garlic and chop the chipotle peppers.
- Add cooked and shredded chicken for a protein-packed meal.
- If you prefer a thicker sauce, reduce the amount of cream or increase the cooking time.
- The sauce can also be served with quinoa, rice, or cauliflower rice.
- To reduce the cooking time, cook the pasta while the sauce is simmering.
- For an extra creamy sauce, add an additional tablespoon of cream.
- The recipe yields 4 servings, but can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger crowd.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is this recipe gluten-free?
A: Yes, you can use gluten-free pasta to make the dish gluten-free.
- Q: Can I make it ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make the sauce ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. You can also freeze the sauce for up to 3 months.
- Q: Can I make it spicier?
A: Yes, you can add an additional chipotle pepper or increase the amount of red pepper flakes for a spicier version.
- Q: What can I serve with the dish?
A: You can serve the dish with a side of steamed vegetables and a fresh green salad. It also pairs nicely with garlic bread or toasted baguette slices.
This recipe is suitable for main course, side dish, lunch or dinner, and all seasons.
The Cheesecake Factory’s chipotle chicken pasta is a delicious and easy dish that’s sure to become a family favorite. With its rich and creamy sauce and smoky chipotle peppers, it’s a great way to add an extra special touch to your next meal. The recipe is also a great way to get creative and explore different variations and ingredients to suit your taste. So, why not give it a try and enjoy a restaurant-style dinner in the comfort of your own home?
We encourage you to experiment with the recipe and explore different variations. Try adding grilled bell peppers or cooked and crumbled bacon to the dish, or use full-fat coconut milk to create a vegan and dairy-free version. Don’t forget to share your experiences and suggestions with us – we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for taking the time to explore this recipe. We hope you enjoy preparing and savoring this delicious chipotle chicken pasta from the Cheesecake Factory!